Home of Litewire Hooks
Curtis Hobbs (Litewirehooker on Crappie.com)
Balls are heads without collars\Barbs in 1/16, 1/24, 1/32 and 3/32 with any size hook ( #1, #2, #4, #6). Note: I can make them in 1/8 or 1/4 (special orders only)
The price for painted hooks 1/32, 1/24, 1/16, and 3/32 is $3.30 per bag of 10 and $.22 each unpainted. The 1/8 are $3.30 per bag of 10 and 1/4 and 3/16 are $4.30 per bag of 10. On the 1/4 and the 1/8, I recommend the #1 Litewirehook. Double painted eyes for small fee.
I’m retired and I pour/paint/bake myself. I paint eyes on all heads and bake after painting the eyes. I clean out the eyes where you tie on the line. I try not to paint the barb……makes the jig stay on better.
I use PayPal or some customers just send check. If you want to use PayPal send me your e-mail and I will send you an invoice of order with link to PayPal.
I highly recommend the #2 hook …it’s the only hook I use but I do have #4 hooks and #6. Last year, I started pouring the #1 Litewirehook and it has been a big seller on the 1/4 and 1/8. It is a little bigger and little stronger. I can pour the #1 Hook with any weight head from 1/32 to 1/4.
If you need additional info my cell is 478-308-9505 and I enjoy talking about fishing or making jigheads.
When ordering please provide the following:
1. Size ( 1/4, 3/16, 1/8, 3/32, 1/16, 1/24 or 1/32 )
2. Hook size (#1, #2, #4, #6)
3. Shape (Round, Minnow, Bullet, Ball or Aspirin)
4. Quantity of each Color
5. Colors: Blaze Orange, Red, Flo Red, Apple Red, Chartreuse, Chartreuse Green, Green, Pink, Black, White, Blue, Lt. Blue, Yellow, Purple, June bug Flake, Watermelon, unpainted
6. Hooks Currently Available: Sickle (#2,#4) , Red Sickle (#1,#2, #4, #6), and Gold (#2, #4) and Litewire (#1, #2, #4, #6)
7. If you want a special color eye, just let me know.
8. Prices subject to change based on cost increases.